What's for dinner?

what does he make his chili with?

I can't remember all the stuff he puts in it but I know he uses a pound of ground meat and at least 3 different kinds of beans. I also want to say that he uses taco seasoning instead of chili seasoning but I could be wrong on that (it could possible by something else. I'll have to get the recipe from him and write it down.

We had Chinese food this evening. It was amazing. Sometimes take out just hits the spot.

Went to do a bit of shopping today so we got Papa Johns when we returned home. Pretty great and I love their special garlic dip.

I just downed a Chili Cheese Mayo and two Big Macs with a small coke. I'm stuffed. Probably not gonna eat any more this week. Also visited my grandmother, and she gave me a beer, so it's been a good one!

My hubby and I had some egg noodles with some meat and brown gravy all mixed together. It was really good.

I tend to get sick from PJ pizza, not sure if not made properly or they use something that disagrees with me.
That's not great.

The Papa John's store near my old place was awful, to be fair. With my current place, Papa John's is the best and the Dominoes/Pizza Hut stores are awful.

I actually really like Dominoes where I live. They actually put effort into using spices for their crusts and are pretty generous with toppings. I can probably get by with never going to Pizza Hut again. I always like Papa Johns. Nothing beats homemade pizza though - we don't make it often enough.

I'm trying to use up all of the produce we have before they go bad so we had some oven roasted potatoes and cabbage, fish sticks, and banana bread for dessert.

I actually really like Dominoes where I live. They actually put effort into using spices for their crusts and are pretty generous with toppings. I can probably get by with never going to Pizza Hut again. I always like Papa Johns. Nothing beats homemade pizza though - we don't make it often enough.

I'm trying to use up all of the produce we have before they go bad so we had some oven roasted potatoes and cabbage, fish sticks, and banana bread for dessert.
Homemade pizza is amazing but yeah, we don't make it often enough either. I think sometimes it's just the convenience factor. It's not particularly hard but sometimes you just can't be bothered to deal with the dough.

Homemade pizza is amazing but yeah, we don't make it often enough either. I think sometimes it's just the convenience factor. It's not particularly hard but sometimes you just can't be bothered to deal with the dough.

Exactly! I mean, the ingredients are usually on hand and it's so much cheaper to make a pizza at home but it's the time factor that usually comes into play, it's just easier to pick up or get a pizza delivered. Good 'ol instant gratification. lol

Reactions: Ash
A bit of a breakfast meal for dinner tonight. Some Halloween Chili sausages, eggs, and caramelised onions with toast. The sausages should be interesting since it has Carolina reaper chilis and some other stuff in them.

Back